Grow Cork Pot Nasturtiums , Life in a Bag
With this pot you can grow nasturtiums (Tropaelum Majus) organically, indoors and in a very simple way.
Grow Cork consists of a waterproof cork pot, a pack of organic seeds, organic substrate, expanded clay and complete instructions for successful cultivation.
A different alternative when offering a gift.
The bag is reusable and the seeds are enough to grow several times.
1. Remove the substrate bag and the seed packet. Leave the clay balls at the bottom and fill with the substrate.
2. Open the seed packet (do not throw all the seeds, use between 15 to 20 seeds), spread some seeds on top of the substrate and bury them lightly to a depth of half a centimeter.
3. Place in a warm place with natural light. Check daily that the substrate is damp.
4. Germination occurs after 7 to 14 days.
5. When they germinate, place them in a place with plenty of light and a few hours of sun.
6. When the substrate appears to be dry (check with your finger), add a coffee cup of water - check regularly.
Duration of 2 years.
Life in a bag is a brand that has been developing products that combine nature and design through the creation of organic products, namely aromatic herbs, edible flowers and organic micro vegetables indoors. In order to inspire people to cultivate, the brand combines design and sustainability and aims to contribute to a healthy lifestyle and a more environmentally friendly planet.
- Cork and waterproofing
- 10 x 12,5 cm
You might also like