Grow Cork Block, Life in a Bag
Grow Cork Block is the perfect piece to cultivate aromatic herbs in a creative way!
You can put it on a wall in your house and build a vertical garden, without needing to drill through walls.
An ecological and original gift to offer and surprise friends or family.
Comes embedded with a block with two cork pots, double-sided adhesive tape, clay balls, two substrate packages, two organic seed packets and cultivation instructions.
Cork pots are reusable and the seeds are enough to cultivate several times.
Easy to use and with instructions built into the package, which can be consulted also here:
1.Remove the substrate bags and seed packets. Leave the clay balls at the bottom and fill with the substrate.
2. Open the seed packet, spread some (15-20 seeds) on top of the substrate and bury them slightly to half a centimeter. Save the remaining seeds for other plantings.
3. Water or sprinkle over the seeds until damp.
4. Place in a warm place with natural light. Spray every day so as not to let the substrate dry.
5. When the seeds germinate (7-14 days), place them in a place with plenty of natural light and a few hours of direct sunlight per day.
6. When the first leaves start to appear, water lightly, but without soaking. Check with your finger that the soil remains wet, otherwise water the equivalent of a coffee cup of water again.
Founded in 2013 by the couple Alexandra and Pedro, Life in a bag is a brand that has been developing products that combine nature and design through the creation of organic products, namely aromatic herbs, edible flowers and biological micro-vegetables indoors. In order to inspire people to cultivate, the brand combines design and sustainability and intends to contribute to a healthy lifestyle and a more environmentally friendly planet.
- 22 x 10 x 10 cm
You might also like