Micro-vegetables Duo Watercress and Arugula, Life in a Bag
Life in a Bag micro-vegetables consist of two vegetables (cress and arugula) that can be cultivated at any time of the year by a window.
A perfect pairing with two vegetables with rich health properties, which become very healthy and make any salad with intense flavor.
The metal box with a cork lid has 2 packages of substrate, 2 packages of organic Arugula and Watercress seeds, markers and instructions for cultivation. The packaging is reusable and the seeds are enough to cultivate several times.
To use effectively you must:
1. Take the substrate bags, markers and seeds out of the box.
2. Place and level all the substrate in the box. Spray with water until damp, divide and mark the substrate into 3 equal areas.
3. Open the seed packets (do not add all the seeds) and add one teaspoon of arugula or broccoli or watercress and two tablespoons of radishes or beetroot or white mustard. Spread each spoon over the substrate, in the defined areas and evenly (no need to bury the seeds).
4. Spray on top of seeds until damp.
5. Cover the box with plastic to create a greenhouse effect. Place in a warm, dark place (eg inside a cupboard) for 3 days. Spray every day so as not to let the substrate dry.
6. When the seeds start to germinate, the plastic should be removed and the box should be placed in a place with plenty of natural light (but without direct sunlight).
7. You should spray or water every day until the substrate is moist. After the 5th day you should intensify watering, pouring more or more times a day.
8. After 10 to 15 days, as soon as the first leaves appear (3 to 5 cm in height) the micro-vegetables can be harvested. Use scissors to cut just above the substrate.
9. They must be washed and can be kept in the fridge for a few days.
Life in a bag is a brand that has been developing products that combine nature and design through the creation of organic products, namely aromatic herbs, edible flowers and biological micro-vegetables indoors. In order to inspire people to cultivate, the brand combines design and sustainability and intends to contribute to a healthy lifestyle and a more environmentally friendly planet.
- Metal and Cork
- 22 x 11 x 5 cm
You might also like