Bottle Garden Good Luck Clover, Life in a Bag
Recycled cut glass bottle pot with the elements needed to grow four-leaf clovers.
A symbol of great luck. Perfect for giving to friends and family.
Contents: A cut glass bottle, cork lid, coconut disk, clay pebbles and 2 iron cross oxalis bulbs.
How to grow:
1. Remove the bulbs.
2. Leave the gum and pour water up to the top of the glass.
3. Wait a few minutes for the water to disappear.
4. Bury the bulbs, leaving the pointed end slightly sticking out.
5. After 4-6 weeks they should germinate (it may take less time depending on the time of year).
6. Water when the soil feels dry.
Life in a bag is a brand that has been developing products that combine nature and design by creating organic products such as aromatic herbs, edible flowers and organic micro-vegetables indoors. With the aim of inspiring people to cultivate, the brand combines design and sustainability and aims to contribute to a healthy lifestyle and a more environmentally friendly planet.
- Ø: 7 cm, A: 10 cm
You might also like