Grow Bag Calêndula, Life in a Bag
The Life in a Bag Bag is the perfect way to grow your marigolds (Calendula Officinalis) organically, indoors and in a very simple way.
It consists of a waterproof bag, a packet of organic seeds, organic substrate, expanded clay and complete instructions for successful cultivation.
You can reuse the bag as many times as you like and the seeds are enough to grow several times.
1. Cut the Grow Bag, remove the substrate bag and the seed packet. Leave the clay balls at the bottom and fill with the substrate.
2. Open the seed packet (do not throw all the seeds, use between 15 to 20 seeds), spread some seeds on top of the substrate and bury them lightly to a depth of half a centimeter.
3. Keep the substrate moist but not soggy (a spray bottle works well).
4. Cover with plastic to keep out moisture. Place in a warm place with natural light. Check daily that the substrate is damp.
5. Germination takes 3 to 7 days, but can take up to 2 weeks.
6. When they germinate, remove the plastic and place them in a place with plenty of light and a few hours of sun.
7. When the substrate appears to be dry, add water, but not in excess. When plants are already grown, they may need water every day.
Life in a bag is a brand that has been developing products that combine nature and design through the creation of organic products, namely aromatic herbs, edible flowers and organic micro vegetables indoors. In order to inspire people to cultivate, the brand combines design and sustainability and aims to contribute to a healthy lifestyle and a more environmentally friendly planet.
- Kraft paper and waterproofing
- 7 x 18 x 15 cm
You might also like