Grow Cork Pot Hortelã, Life in a Bag
With this pot you can grow Mint (Mentha) organically, indoors and in a very simple way.
The Grow Cork consists of a waterproof cork pot, a pack of organic seeds, organic substrate, expanded clay and complete instructions to grow successfully.
A different alternative when offering a gift.
The bag is reusable and the seeds are enough to cultivate several times.
1. Remove the substrate bag and the seed packet. Leave the clay balls at the bottom and fill with the substrate.
2. Open the seed packet (do not pour in all the seeds, use between 15 to 20 seeds), spread some seeds on top of the substrate and bury them lightly to a depth of half a centimeter.
3. Place in a warm place with natural light. Check daily if the substrate is damp.
4. Germination takes place after 7 to 14 days.
5. When they germinate, place in a place with plenty of light and a few hours of sunlight.
Life in a bag is a brand that has been developing products that combine nature and design through the creation of organic products, namely aromatic herbs, edible flowers and biological micro-vegetables indoors. In order to inspire people to cultivate, the brand combines design and sustainability and intends to contribute to a healthy lifestyle and a more environmentally friendly planet.
- 10 x 12,5 cm
You might also like